The Real Estate Technology Forum was formed in 1998 as a professional networking organization. It is dedicated to exploring the application of technology to real estate and the urban landscape. It’s members have achieved great distinction in their fields and are considered high level visionaries who influence the world’s real estate. The Long Island Real Estate Technology Forum began a series of meetings July 2013.
Our Next Presentation will be:
TBD. Please submit ideas!
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Dr. Martin Cantor
Director, Long Island Center for Socio-Economic Policy
Chief Economist Destination Long Island
Mike LiPetri from PSEG Long Island
- PSEG Long Island Commercial Efficiency Rebate Programs
- Watch the Forum Presentation here
- Watch the Trailer for PSEG’s Presentation
- Download the PSEG PowerPoint
- Watch a Real Talk sit down discussion with Mike LiPetri, Program Manager at PSEG.
March 18 2014
“LED Lighting for Commercial Spaces” Held Thank you Greg Galluccio from Leviton
- “Space Utilization” Is it true that corporate America is only using 30% of their space? Held
July 24, 2013
- :Fiber Optics” with John Mazzaro, from Lightower.
- “Solar Panels” to reduce rent and electrical costs
- “Fiber Optics” from Lightower
- “The Cloud” Technology
- “Law Firm Technology, the essential technologies to remain competitive”
- “Are Fuel Cells Ready for Prime Time”
- “Using Google Glass for Commercial Real Estate”
For up-to-date blogging about each Real Estate Tech Forum please visit our page Reduce Your Real Estate Cost
To access the member list click here (password protected)
The Long Island Real Estate Technology Forum is pleased to be affiliated with
The Real Estate Technology Forum of New York City